Medical Scheduler - Bilingual Preferred (11987)
Admin | Dallas, TX | Contract
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Scheduler to work as a Physician Communications Coordinator with our client located in Dallas, TX. In this role, you will process incoming, outgoing, and inter-department telephone/paging traffic.
This position is currently remote. If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Receive calls at switchboard.
• Route calls to appropriate person/department/patient room.
• Page physicians and staff.
• Assist with pager check outs and reassignments.
• Place long distance calls for physicians.
• Perform data entry.
• Provide campus information (mailing address, directions, etc.).
• Maintain logs and records.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Strong familiarity with medical terminology.
• 1+ year of answering service, switchboard operator, and/or data entry experience.
• Preferred: Bilingual in English and another language.
• Effective communication skills (written/verbal).
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multitask.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.