Medical Office Receptionist (8371)
Receptionist | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Office Receptionist to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will provide office support in a clinical office, ensuring patient satisfaction.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Answer clinic phone and triage calls.
• Check in patients.
• Ensure completion of all necessary forms for registration.
• Collect copays.
• Assist patients when needed.
• Prepare patient charts.
• Fulfill medical record requests.
• Obtain medical records from other providers.
• Schedule appointments as needed for patients.
• Obtain referrals and authorization for visits/testing.
• Monitor flow of patients and keep patients informed of waiting times.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent, required.
• Experience in healthcare environment.
• Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office and database systems.
• Effective communication skills (written/verbal).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.