Medical and Scientific Liaison (MSL) (5352)
Oncology | Toronto, Canada | Contract
Medical and Scientific Liaison (MSL)
Work Location: Toronto, Canada
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical and Scientific Liaison to provide scientific/therapeutic information to Clinical and Scientific Leaders (CSLs). The individuals you’ll work with in this role are viewed by their peers to be authorities in Oncology.
If you have exceptionally strong interpersonal skills, especially in the area of one-on-one communication, and a high degree of knowledge in oncology and its treatment, this position is for you! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Discuss scientific/therapeutic information with other healthcare professionals.
• Develop and maintain strong working-relationships with CSLs.
• Provide unbiased and evidence-based information.
• Required Education: MD, Pharm D, PhD in Science, Health Sciences, or related field.
• Experience: 3-5 years of pharmaceutical experience or equivalent.
• Experience: 2+ years specifically within Oncology
• Travel: Able to travel up to 50%, including overnights within assigned territory (Ontario/Manitoba)
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.