LPN (Corrections) (5299)
Clinic | Chillicothe, OH | Contract
Work Location: Chillicothe, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to provide assistance with the health care of 20-60 bedridden inmates at local correctional facility. In this role, you will use your skills in practical nursing procedures, CPR, first-aid, and other general hospital practices.
So, if you’re ready to provide these patients with the best care possible, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Assist in emergencies by administering first-aid, performing CPR, or restraining patients.
• Administer controlled drugs and maintain medication accountability records.
• Observe and document patient conditions.
• Provide general nursing or direct care.
• Aid lower-level direct-care staff in providing general unskilled nursing care to patients.
• Order medical and medical supplies.
• Maintain cleanliness of nurses’ station.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse, issued by the Ohio Board of Nursing.
• Completion of an approved course in medication administration.
• CPR certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.