Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN (8464)
Occup Health | Port Arthur, TX | Contract
Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN
Work Location: Port Arthur, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a PRN Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN to work with our client, a growing energy company, located in Port Arthur, TX. In this role, you will be assisting the RN with various clinic needs.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Perform new hire physicals.
• Mange company random drug testing program.
• Lead the emergency response team.
• Provide CPR and first-aid training to emergency response team.
• Schedule and perform the CAL-OSHA medical surveillance program.
• Participate in injury prevention efforts, business wide.
• Conduct work-station ergonomic assessments.
• Manage minor work-related injuries and illnesses.
• Participate in post-incident action reviews and investigations.
• Provide ongoing case management of employee disability absences and FMLA leaves.
• Perform WC injury reporting and case management.
• Maintain CAL/OSHA 300 Log and TSCA.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN license in the state of Texas.
• 2+ years of acute care nursing experience.
• Preferred: Occupational health experience.