Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - South Mountain, PA (7881)
Gen Practice | Chambersburg, PA | Contract
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - South Mountain, PA
Work Location: Chambersburg, PA
InGenesis has several exciting opportunities for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to perform a variety of practical nursing and resident care duties at a Commonwealth operated nursing facility in South Mountain, PA. If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Prepare, administer, and record medications/treatments prescribed by the physician.
• Report changes in the physical/emotional behavior of residents.
• Record vital signs.
• Collect specimens.
• Position, lift, and transfer patients, as needed.
• Assist with total treatment program.
• Oversee unlicensed personnel.
• Enter health data into EMR database.
• Request professional evaluation, treatment, or emergency care, as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current licensure as Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
• Current clearance in elder abuse, PSP, or FBI background check.
• Effective communication skills, oral and verbal.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.