Lead Case Manager (11436)
Healthcare | Laredo, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Lead Case Manager to work with our client. In this role, you will provide case management services to meet the needs of Unaccompanied Children (UC) under the care of the facility. Case Management services for the UC population are focused on engaging and assessing sponsors to ensure timely family reunification while maintaining compliance with established state and federal standards.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Exciting bonus every 6 months.
- Coordinates case management services for Unaccompanied Children that are culturally sensitive and age-appropriate.
- Conducts audits to ensure the department complies with all applicable State child welfare laws and regulations including standards outlined in the contract.
- Responsible for providing orientation and training to new case managers on program policies and procedures, cultural competence training and child welfare best practices.
- Maintains training certificates for each case manager.
- Follows and maintains staffing levels as defined by the contract.
- Ensures case management staff has required background checks prior to providing access to UC documentation.
- Provides oversight of case managers to ensure quality control over work, ensuring initial assessment and individual service plans for the care of UC’s are completed and documented timely and accurately.
- Reviews and monitors Individual Treatment Plans.
- Oversees engagement and vetting of potential sponsors ensuring sponsor assessments, and required background and registry checks are performed in accordance with policies.
- Adheres to contractual timelines and requirements related to family reunification.
- Coordinates with stakeholders to unify UC with respective sponsors.
- Responsible for team building, coaching, staff appraisals, and performance measures.
- Works closely with counselors and care coordinators to ensure communication.
- Updates and maintains UC records in accordance with contract policies and procedures.
- Performs duties in a safe manner.
- Provides case updates to appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensures safety and security of all UC within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Master’s degree in the behavioral sciences, human services, or social services fields or bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years progressive employment experience that demonstrates supervisory and case management experience.
- One year of child welfare experience - Required.
- If a licensed professional (i.e., LMFT, LMSW, LPN, etc.) must hold a license in Texas.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) - Preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized, and have excellent verbal and communication skills.
Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documents. The physical demands include, but are not limited to, standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, kneeling, crouching, and bending.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- Provide proof of work eligibility status.
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks.
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position.
- Experience in working with immigrant populations and child welfare- Preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.