Junior Procurement Specialist (10742)
Procurement Specialist | REMOTE | Contract
Work Location: Montreal, Quebec, CAN
InGenesis is currently seeking a Junior Procurement Specialist to work with our client located in Kirkland, Quebec for a 6-month contract. In this role, you will support the standup process and the subsequent activities following a company spinoff.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Contact suppliers and answer queries regarding spinoff.
• Assist procurement team with project schedule and work plan.
• Identify, document, and monitor potential risks.
• Provide project updates about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
• Assist transition of contracts with suppliers.
• Manage expectations and timelines.
• Engage in potential negotiations related to contract terms and pricing.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• University Degree.
• 3+ years’ experience in Procurement or related roles.
• Preferred: Project Management experience.
• Preferred: Experience in the pharmaceutical sector.
• Preferred: Bilingualism in French and English.
• Computer proficiency, including Microsoft products.
• Organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
• Analytical, creativity and problem-solving skills.
• Results oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.