Implementation Project Manager (9741)
Corporate | Remote | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Implementation Project Manager to work with our corporate office located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will provide leadership and support in all aspects to deliver successful implementations and maximum revenue earning potential on allocated MSP work streams, VMS, and National Account clients.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership through the account lifecycle from Sales through Implementation.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities across multiple projects.
- Provide overall information and status of Implementation initiatives and projects in key executive-level meetings.
- Provide strategic tactical leadership and oversight for creating, implementing and driving efficient and effective delivery strategy, quality, program planning/execution, resource management and support of enterprise-wide business objectives.
- Provides first-level point of integration and escalation support for client engagements to ensure all team members are aligned in their deployment efforts.
- Ensures and facilitates the tools and templates for project and portfolio management are utilized and kept current, and accurately reflect project status.
- Monitors and reports on project performance against objectives, ensuring adherence to project management standards.
- Establishes and maintains strategic repeatable and sustainable processes related to project implementation.
- Contributes to project communication updates to keep implementation stakeholders engaged in successful MSP and Staffing Implementations.
- Provides subject matter expertise for the implementation function across the MSP and Staffing solution project life cycle: Pre-Sales, Implementation and Post Go Live as needed.
- Ensures the adoption of continuous improvement approaches by Project Management team to develop faster and cost-effective implementations while mitigating program risk. Be fiscally responsible for and understand the fiscal impact of project work, operations, and functions.
- Manage a detailed plan (schedule)to ensure the project is completed on time and meets client’s goals.
- Attend recurring status meetings with internal teams and clients and provide status reports.
- Respond proactively to customer service needs.
- Collaborate with team members on project requirements within and across projects.
- Adapt to new technology solutions utilized by clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in sciences or equivalent work experience.
- PMP preferred
- Must have at least 5 years of implementation experience
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer’s needs.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, influence and negotiate decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
- Experience with VMS applications: FieldGlass, PeopleFluent, etc.
- Ability to link Project plans to Visual Studio Online tasks to create accurate burndown charts for leadership.
- Ability to understand and implement cloud software workflow that meets the customer’s needs.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn unfamiliar systems and to stay informed of new technologies.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills necessary to communicate complex information to various internal and external personnel in a clear, concise and well-organized fashion.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Must be comfortable with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial corporate culture and the standards and work ethic consistent with that environment.
- Ability to de-escalate situations.
- Ability to travel as needed, up to 10% (if applicable and adjust percentage as necessary).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.