HIPAA / Compliance Analyst (5527)
Compliance Monitoring Specialist | Dallas, TX | Contract
HIPAA / Compliance Analyst
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis currently has an exciting opportunity for a HIPAA Analyst to conduct complex assurance/effectiveness reviews of compliance issues within the Privacy Office. For this position, you will need to obtain, within 12 months of hire, the Certification in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC) or a similar credential.
If you enjoy thinking outside the box to provide solutions and improvements to policies and procedures, this position is for you! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Monitor effectiveness of compliance controls used within department/unit/program.
• Assist in creation of compliance reports.
• Prepare work papers to support work performed, as well as findings/recommendations.
• Maintain documentation of Privacy Office files.
• Assist or independently investigate alleged violations of policy, misconduct or other acts of non-compliance.
• Maintain knowledge of current developments and revised HIPAA Privacy laws/regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare administration, nursing, regulatory compliance, consulting, project management, or related field.
• Experience: 2+ years’ professional experience in a healthcare-related field.
• Have, or obtain within 12 months of hire, the CHPC from the Compliance Certification Board, or other similar credential.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.