HEDIS Review Nurse (RN / LPN) (7710)
Hedis Review Nurse | Memphis, TN | Contract
HEDIS Review Nurse (RN / LPN)
Work Location: Memphis, TN
InGenesis has an exciting opportunity for a contract Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse to work as a HEDIS Review Nurse with our customer located in Memphis, TN. In this role, you’ll manage a caseload and conduct medical record chart abstractions, data entry, and quality reviews.
This position requires computer skills as well as knowledge of clinical aspects of preventive care and chronic conditions with the ability to apply the learned HEDIS technical specifications as indicated. If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Request records.
• Perform on-site retrieval of records at practice group locations.
• Review and abstract specific medical record data related to HEDIS hybrid measures.
• Obtain records via scanning, copying, office EMR system, or other electronic means.
• Enter data into a HEDIS software system after complete and accurate review.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Active RN or LPN license as issued by the State of Tennessee.
• 2+ years of clinical experience.
• HEDIS experience is preferred, but not required.
• Experience in medical record review/auditing, preferred
• Strong communication skills (written/verbal/telephone), required.
• Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office, required.
• Must successfully complete training program offered.
• Must meet and maintain acceptable performance goals.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation, required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.