HEDIS Review Nurse - RN (6698)
Hedis Review Nurse | Nashville, TN | Contract
HEDIS Review Nurse - RN
Work Location: Nashville, TN
InGenesis has an exciting opportunity for a contract HEDIS Review Nurse / RN to work with our customer located in Johnson City, TN. In this role, you’ll review medical records and abstract HEDIS related data into designated software according to strict HEDIS measure specifications.
This position requires computer skills, as well as knowledge of clinical aspects of preventive care and chronic conditions with the ability to apply the learned HEDIS technical specifications as indicated. If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Manage caseload.
• Conduct Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) medical record chart abstractions.
• Perform data entry.
• Perform quality reviews.
• Represent client and perform duties in a professional manner.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Active Registered Nurse license in the state of Tennessee.
• HEDIS experience preferred but not required.
• Experience in medical record review/auditing, preferred.
• Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office, required.
• Excellent telephone and communication skills, required.
• Must successfully complete training program offered and meet/maintain acceptable performance goals.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.