Health Services Contract Manager (10142)
Administrative | Dilley, TX | Full Time and Contract
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Health Services Contract Manager to work with our potential client located in Dilley, TX. This position is dependent on contract award. In this role, you will be the onsite point of contact (POC) for the personnel staffing contract with IHSC at the facility level.
The ICE Health Services Corps (IHSC) exists within the organizational structure of the United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) under the supervision of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The United States Public Health Service (USPHS) Commissioned Corps Officers, civil service staff and contractors comprise the healthcare professionals working together to provide quality healthcare services. IHSC serves as the medical experts for ICE for detainee health care.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Establishes and maintains a strong and positive working relationship with the on-site Government Technical Monitors (GTM).
- Performs personnel and Human Resources related functions to include providing direct supervision to all contract personnel.
- Works closely with the GTM to ensure Contract staff orientation, training, and competency assessments are completed.
- On a daily basis, plans, schedules, assigns, and directs contract staff in accordance with the contract and mission requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- **Degree issuing institution and or program must be accredited by an entity recognized by the U.S. Department of Education**
- Bachelor’s Degree, from an accredited school reviewed by the Department of Education, in Nursing, Health Care Administration, Public Health or a related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of supervisory experience in a complex health care setting as an administrator with strong business and management skills.
- This position does not require privileging by IHSC.
- Maintains BLS for Healthcare Providers certification through the American Heart Association.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking and organizational skills
- Cultural competency.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Verbal and written proficiency in Spanish (preferred, not required).
- Experience in a detention/correctional or residential healthcare setting (preferred, not required).
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.