Health Coach - LPN (5669)
Public Health | Brentwood, TN | Contract
Health Coach - LPN
Work Location: Brentwood, TN
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to work as a Health Coach for our client in Brentwood, TN. In this role, you will ensure delivery of the client’s lifestyle coaching program, drive positive health outcomes for participants, and address client expectations.
If you are results driven with a passion and personal accountability for improving participant health, this position is for you! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Interact with members in any modality (telephonic, email, text).
• Deliver high quality, value-added health coaching.
• Provide accurate, client-specific information individualized for each participant.
• Provide educational materials, as needed.
• Maintain coaching center metrics.
• Follow-up with participants as scheduled 98% of the time.
• Ensure members are engaged in the program.
• Ensure documentation is completed correctly to support customer outcomes and reporting.
• Share effective best practices with team.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Active, unrestricted Licensed Practical Nurse license as issued by the state of Tennessee.
• 1+ year clinical experience OR experience in health and wellness coaching, personal training, health education, counseling or social work.
• Call center experience, preferred.
• Knowledge of Health Behavior Change Techniques.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Skills in critical thinking, diplomacy, and positive relationship building.
• Bilingual English/Spanish, a plus.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.