Financial Representative (12123)
Financial Representative | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Financial Representative to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will assist in the process of setting annual nursing home rates and establishing compensation rates for facilities in the MA program.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide general support to staff and contracted agencies.
• Review costs reports and documentation to determine program eligibility.
• Maintain accurate and complete documentation of rate setting process using several database applications.
• Maintain working knowledge of MA regulations determining allowable program costs/policies.
• Communicate information effectively during cost report evaluation (via phone, email, and written communication).
• Generate spreadsheets/reports documenting activities (using Access and Excel).
• Review cost reporting and supporting documentation submitted by nursing facilities.
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of reports.
• Work with providers until submission meets acceptable standard.
• Maintain documentation of each submission during acceptance process.
• Notify nursing facilities when cost reports are deemed acceptable.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Technical computer software skills, required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.