Financial Clearance Associate (7817)
Financial Clearing Associate | Houston, TX | Contract
Financial Clearance Associate
Work Location: Houston, TX
InGenesis currently has several opportunities for a Financial Clearance Associate with Eligibility Benefit Verification/Authorization experience (required). In this role, you will impact the patient financial clearance experience for patients at a local cancer center.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Verifies the eligibility/benefits, pre-authorization requirements, available payment options, financial counseling, etc.
• Collaborates with Patient Access, payors, third party vendors, patients, etc. to financially clear patients for care.
• Escalates financial clearance issues to supervisor or coordinator for resolution.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred Education: Associates degree in business, healthcare, or related field.
• Required Experience: 3+ years’ experience in healthcare, insurance, or multi-specialty physician practice.
• Preferred Experience: 5+ years’ experience in healthcare, insurance, or multi-specialty physician practice.
• Preferred Certification: CHAA or CHAM
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.