Director of Training (11547)
Training & Development | Laredo, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Director of Training to work with our client. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, training, and providing technical support to agency staff for the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) designated Influx Care Facility (ICF) service contract. This position is responsible for ensuring all licensing, accreditation, and ORR standards for staff training and compliance are met, to include all local, state, and federal rules for children in care. This position is also responsible for establishing standards and implementing systems to provide training plans and training compliance throughout the agency.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Exciting bonus every 6 months.
- Develops and implements training goals and strategies for all agency departments.
- Updates program training manuals and materials as needed.
- Provides subject matter expertise (SME) and technical assistance to programs as necessary in the areas of training, training evaluation, and training implementation.
- Meets all federal and state regulatory standards that are applicable to this position.
- Ensures all training materials meet agency, state, and federal requirements.
- Develops, maintains, and distributes a campus-wide training calendar that provides staff opportunities for development to include evening, overnight, and remote shifts.
- Ensures training information is stored in the staff training database by all programs.
- Conducts training sessions for employees at all levels of the organization, to include new employee training and routine requirements for compliance.
- Gathers data and provides monthly and quarterly reports related to training and the impact of training on programs.
- Develops new employee, annual, and supplemental training plans to maintain compliance and meet the training and development needs of the agency.
- Revises training requirements as mandated by federal or state agencies.
- Provides strategic direction to the leadership team on training planning.
- Prepares and presents clear and concise training plans and reports to senior management to maintain 100% compliance.
- Interacts with compliance regulators/stakeholders on training issues.
- Coordinates efforts related to training audits and reviews.
- Coordinates internal training compliance review and monitoring.
- Provides detailed research and data analysis to support the identification of risks and proposed training solutions.
- Plans, schedules, and tracks participation for all compliance training; developing a master calendar for compliance training to include monthly, quarterly, and annual training based on federal, state, and campus-wide mandated trainings.
- Manages the training budget and ensure that programs are delivered within budget constraints.
- Develops and maintains an online learning platform that provides employees with access to training materials and resources
- Work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed or requested by position supervisor.
- Manages meetings and training logistics as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Learning & Development, Social Services, Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field with at least five (5) years’ experience with supervisory responsibilities.
- Must have strong, demonstrable, general computer skills and knowledge of software such as MS Windows and MS Office Suite.
- Possess good verbal and written skills.
- Experience with e-learning platforms and technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Master’s degree in Learning & Development, Social Services, Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, with at least three (3) years’ experience with supervisory responsibilities.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English).
Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documents. The physical demands include, but are not limited to, standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, kneeling, crouching, and bending.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks.
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.