Director of Case Management Services (10904)
Management | Laredo, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Director of Case Management Services to work with our corporate office at out client site. In this role, your primary focus will be overseeing the reunification case management services that are provided to children, sponsors, and their families. The This position will ensure the effectiveness and quality of services through supportive program management, data management, trend analysis, training, and technical assistance. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Facilitate and supervise programming, reunification and discharge of children's placement and release.
- Complete timely and accurate documentation.
- Frequently move from one area of the facility to another including interior and exterior areas.
- Monitor the program through frequent observation and evaluation of program services.
- Develop proactive plans of action for every area of service.
- Develop and maintain personnel work schedules to ensure proper coverage and ratios.
- Adapt schedules to needs of the program based on changing workloads and needs.
- Review all staff documentation to ensure it is accurate, complete, and timely.
- Consult, provide feedback, review performance, motivate, direct and redirect subordinates.
- Supervise, facilitate, and participate in child assessments and intake processes as needed.
- Respond to outside requests for persons authorized to receive information regarding children.
- Provide and/or supervise crisis interventions involving children and/or families as needed.
- Participate in scheduled meetings and in team decisions and operations.
- Work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed or requested by the Deputy Facility Director SW/P.
- Continually review the case management department for compliance and efficiency.
- Disseminate policy changes and updated training materials to increase performance and meet new and evolving standards and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred; or a combination of education and experience maybe used in lieu of education alone.
- Required: Two (2) years Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) experience and 5 years supervisory experience.
- History of developing new program sites including ability to develop and modify schedules to meet the evolving needs of the program.
- Experience working with refugees, immigrants or limited English speakers.
- Experience in training and providing technical assistance to service providers and/or staff.
- Manager level participation in coaching, developing, and retaining employees and providing a collaborative and positive work environment.
- Required to work a flexible schedule to facilitate program needs.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record is required.
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.