Digital Marketing Specialist
Animal Health | REMOTE | Full Time
InGenesis is currently looking for a dynamic and customer oriented digital marketing expert to work with our pharmaceutical client in Montreal on the growth and transformation of their Animal Health digital footprint. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work on multichannel marketing campaigns, promotions, and customer journey, alongside a team of dedicated marketing experts reporting to the Business Operations Director and Associate Director of Marketing.
If you have a thorough understanding of digital marketing practices and their synergies with MCM, an affinity for customer segmentation and are comfortable with manipulating data, this role might be for you.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to drive and increase digital campaigns efficacy to improve our ability to increase touchpoints with internal and external customers.
- Understand customer needs and challenges as well as marketing strategies to be able to articulate the elements in a logical and efficient manner to help defining optimal campaigns.
- Recommend, plan, and coordinate websites, microsites, and landing page creation and execution with marketing agencies to support marketing strategies.
- Recommend and coordinate process improvement initiatives to support automation and efficiency of the team.
- Collaborate with Global to identify tool and process optimization, new capabilities, and drive innovation.
- Analyse Marketing Campaigns, build reports and establish recommendations to help define dashboard supporting the MCM initiatives and ROI.
Customer Relationship Management
- Collaborate with the Sale Force Effectiveness team to build and maintain accurate and meaningful information about our accounts and professionals.
- Provide guidance and marketing expectations to accurately define and develop MCM dashboard.
- Extract lists across multiple channels and customer attributes which might include ability to manipulate large datasheets, using formulas and the possible integration of various sources.
- Have a good understanding of the CRM data, customer attributes required to build targeted lists for Marketing campaigns.
- Website administration.
- Liaison with agencies and internal stakeholders.
- The role includes duties such as budget tracking, managing sign off processes, etc. as necessary.
- Project workflows.
The successful individual will have a high energy, can-do attitude, and the ability to develop high value working relationships with colleagues (local and global). A logical thinker, they should be able to prioritise, with good time management skills and attention to detail. The preferred candidate will adapt well to change and be able to work under pressure within deadlines. This role suits a team player who can run projects with minimal supervision.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- 1+ year of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) or similar.
- 1+ years’ experience in a multichannel marketing role, with a focus on digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related field.
- Good understanding and experience with Customer Relationship Management.
- Understanding and experience with customer segmentation, targeting and profiling.
- Able to work effectively with multiple data systems, including Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to manipulate large dataset.
- Highly Preferred: Experience in marketing for animal/animal health related products.
- Bilingual (French and English).