CRM Program Liaison (9043)
International | Kirkland, Quebec, Canada | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking a qualified candidate for a CRM Program Liaison role with our client located in Kirkland, Quebec. In this role, you will act as a key enabler for the organisation, primarily through the management and administration of the CRM system, Veeva and its appended systems.
This role requires a comprehensive, highly organized individual that is unphased in the face of uncertainty and ambiguity to deliver clear actionable solutions and alternatives to address unique business/commercial challenges. If this sounds like you, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Support the development and implementation of key customer centric initiatives.
- Ensure needs of various departments are met in the areas of the CRM.
- Input and maintain required system information to facilitate day-to-day operations and reflect organizational structures.
- Input and maintain organizational alignments and targets.
- Maintain CRM data to ensure accuracy and integrity of inputted data.
- Perform any required data/account/budget/topic/subject/objective/event validation
- Validate and input verified customer information.
- Facilitate integration into other appended systems.
- Assist in the production of marketing automation journeys.
- Facilitate the migration and production of digital content through Veeva.
- Identify issues / bugs and features that require escalation.
- Train users on new system enhancements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1+ year of working experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Preferred: Knowledge of Global Customer Master and Global Product Master.
- Bilingual in English and French.
- Excellent ability for creative, innovative, conceptual and strategic thinking
- Strong computer skills (proficiency in Excel, Access, Word, Power Point)
- Highly Preferred: Certification in Veeva and OM tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Understanding of the sales force business needs, technologies and techniques.
- Strong skills in analysis, critical thinking and planning, consensus building, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Good knowledge and understanding of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) & multichannel engagement models.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.