Administrative | Washington, DC | Full Time
Experienced Credentialing Agents wanted!
Come join our team at InGenesis for an amazing opportunity servicing the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Headquarters in Washington D.C. InGenesis offers competitive pay and great benefits.
Responsible for all functions related to healthcare worker and other contractor staff credentialing and re-credentialing in accordance with regulatory/compliance guidelines as well as IHSC requirements. Responsible for obtaining and verifying credentials, certifications, state licensures and other professional credentials as well as maintaining on-going checks to ensure that all credentials remain current. Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the credential files, whether in hard copy form or electronic. Conduct various background checks, maintain new hire files, and training requirements for employees. All other duties as stated on the Statement of Work Form (SOW).
1. Ability to manage multiple tasks, to prioritize needs and expedite credentialing upon request.
2. Sound written and verbal communication skills that ensure clear, effective communications.
3. Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information, and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information.
4. BA/BS required, with a minimum of 1 year credentialing experience, preferably in the medical/healthcare environment.
5. Experience in automated credentialing systems and certification as a Certified
Provider Credentialing Specialist desired.
- tions, etc).