Contract Compliance Counsel
Legal Support | San Antonio, TX | Full Time and Part Time
Contract Compliance Counsel
Contract Compliance Counsel works closely with Contract Utilization, Finance, Compliance, Operations and the Human Resources Department.
Education: A four year college or university degree is required; juris doctor degree or minimum of two years of complex contract management experience required.
Certification: Must be a member in good standing with State Bar.
Experience: Must have one to two years of employment law experience either entirely in law firm or in house, or combination of law firm and in house.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: The Contract Compliance Counsel must have:
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication and writing skills.
- Strong legal research and analytical skills
- Maintaining Contract Compliance
- Must have or quickly develop a strong working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFAR), Service Contract Act (SCA), and other applicable statutes and regulations
- Recommend and developing procedures and reports to maintain contract compliance
- Adapt to reviewing laws in all 50 states
- Excellent organizational skills including document control on all assigned matters.
- High level of professionalism in dealing with all matters, especially confidential and sensitive issues.
- Demonstrated quality of service with attention to accuracy and follow-up.
- Strong problem solving skills and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Value-added approach to all work.
- Ability to function effectively and efficiently with minimal administrative support, including typing skills and ability to work efficiently in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a project team, be self-motivated, manage a high volume of work, prioritize effectively, meet deadlines and multi-task.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.