Compensation Analyst - Senior (9801)
Business Administration | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst to work remotely with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and administering compensation programs that supports the institution's strategic goals.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Evaluates programs, trends and new technologies.
- Recommends changes and enhancements based on findings.
- Formulates recommendations regarding development of salary structures, incentive plans, job description revisions and job families.
- Consults with leaders and HR staff regarding compensation issues and initiatives while ensuring alignment
with policies and legislation.
- Develops project plans, conducts market research, completes impact analyses, and coordinates implementation for assigned projects that are in alignment with the institution’s compensation strategy.
- Deliver recommendations to HR leaders and other internal stakeholders.
- Provides analysis and support with regard to pay plan structures, incentive plans, job classifications, and departmental reorganizations.
- Recommends structures changes based on institutional goals and funding and communicates those recommendations to the respective stakeholders.
- Assures compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with institution policies and governmental legislation.
- Evaluates jobs and pay related decisions through competitive market pricing analysis as well as performing analysis of compensation decisions for new hires, promotions, and internal equity adjustments.
- Develops and maintains job descriptions as well as determining FLSA classification.
- Leads and/or coordinates annual salary survey participation and analysis using the MarketPay platform.
- Validates new survey matches to ensure accuracy of market matches.
- Assists with the development and delivery of compensation communication and training to employees and leadership and other internal stakeholders regarding policies, processes, and practices.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field is required.
- 5+ years of experience in compensation.
- Preferred: CCP or PHR/SPHR certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.