Communications Marketing / Public Affairs Admin (5646)
Writer/Editor | Dallas, TX | Contract
Communications Marketing / Public Affairs Admin
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Communications Marketing/Public Affairs Admin to plan and execute internal communications by researching, writing and editing articles/announcements for a variety of online and printed vehicles. Utilize your strong skillset in:
• Communication (written and oral).
• Computer literacy (email, MS Office, related business/communication tools).
• Social media and networking.
• Attention to detail.
If you strive under pressure and can meet tight deadlines, this position is for you! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Recommend communication strategies.
• Coordinate with members of the communications department for consistency of messaging and timely distribution of materials.
• Find and develop stories on specific topics.
• Write articles for internal publications.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field, required.
• 2+ years’ experience in communications strategy development, required.
• Content writing experience for all media platforms.
• Portfolio of work available for review.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.