Case Management Supervisor (11537)
Case Management | Laredo, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Case Management Supervisor to work with our client. In this role, you will supervise a team of Case Managers and Case Aids to ensure the team meets the needs of Unaccompanied Children (UC) under the care of the facility. Case Management services for the UC population are focused on engaging and assessing sponsors to ensure timely family reunification while maintaining compliance with established state and federal standards.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Exciting bonus every 6 months.
- Supervise a team of on-site and virtual staff in the provision of case management services
- Conduct audits to ensure the department complies with all applicable State child welfare laws and regulations including standards outlined in the contract
- Provide orientation, training and guidance to Case Managers on program policies and procedures
- Follow and maintain staffing levels as defined by the contract
- Provide oversight of Case Managers to ensure quality control over work
- Oversee engagement and vetting of potential sponsors, ensuring sponsor requirements are met in accordance with policies
- Ensure case management team adheres to contractual timelines and requirements related to family reunification
- Coordinate with stakeholders to support unification of UC with respective sponsors
- Provide team-building, coaching, staff evaluations, and ensure compliance with performance measures
- Work with members of UC care team and other department leaders to ensure appropriate provision of case management services
- Updates and maintains UC records in accordance with contract policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Case Management Responsibilities:
- Maintain a small caseload of unaccompanied children.
- Assess the needs of unaccompanied children in care, screen for human trafficking concerns, and facilitate the safe and timely release of UC.
- Complete intake assessments, individual service plans, reunification packets, and discharge plans.
- Identify prospective sponsors, facilitate the reunification process and assess appropriateness of release in accordance with ORR policies.
- Conduct (at a minimum) weekly phone calls to sponsors/family members to address any issues identified to ensure the safe and timely release of the UC.
- Participate in (at a minimum) weekly meetings with UC, direct reports, supervisor, care team, and/or stakeholders.
- Submit complete and accurate family reunification packets and supporting documentation within required timeframes.
- Demonstrate proficiency in knowledge of agency, state, and federal policies.
- Maintain timely and accurate documentation of services in case files (paper and electronic).
- Master’s degree (preferred) in the behavioral sciences, human services, or social services fields and 2 years progressive employment experience that demonstrates supervisory and case management experience; or Bachelor’s degree with 5 years progressive employment experience that demonstrates supervisory and case management experience;
- Two years of child welfare experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documents. The physical demands include, but are not limited to, standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, kneeling, crouching, and bending.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment
- Provide proof of work eligibility status
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.