Assistant Program Manager - Kirkland (5590)
Program Manager | REMOTE | Contract
Assistant Program Manager - Kirkland
Work Location: Montreal, Quebec, CAN
InGenesis is currently seeking an Assistant Program Manager to work with our client in Kirkland, QC. In this role, you will support Biosimilar Patient Support Program (PSP), ensuring that all aspects of the program are functioning as planned.
If you have strong English communication skills, both written and oral, and proficiency in Office 365 and Excel, this position is for you! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Ensure PSP vendors maintain program standards, processes, scripting, training and reports.
• Establish and manage vendor performance.
• Remove perceived barriers and find appropriate solutions.
• Monitor vendor operations to ensure progress is being made as per agreed timelines.
• Analyze program metrics, access accuracy of data and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Author and edit program documentation (e.g.: Standard Operating Procedures, customer letters, etc.).
• Manage the communication channel between internal stakeholders (Medical Services, Marketing, Legal) and participating Vendors, in a manner that ensures compliance with program requirements and delivery of optimal results.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Education: University degree.
• Experience: Experience working with healthcare professionals, a plus.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.