Administrative Assistant (12478)
Administrative Assistant | Columbus, OH | Contract
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a part-time Admin Assistant to work with our client located in Columbus, OH. In this role, you will assist the administrator in managing the business functions of the office.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Assist administrator in program direction.
• Research/analyze materials, information, programs, etc.
• Provide technical support to administrators.
• Assist in developing new procedures/programs.
• Transmit decisions & directives.
• Represent administrator at meetings and conferences,
• Assume responsibility and authority in administrator’s absence.
• Prepare and monitor budgets, payroll, bill payment, etc.
• Keep fiscal and personnel records.
• Interview prospective employees.
• Perform public relations duties.
• Respond to inquiries and complaints.
• Prepare reports, publications, presentations, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Associates degree in business administration or 1+ year of related training or experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.