Administrative Assistant (12269)
Administrative | Brooklyn, NY | Contract | From $46.00 to $51.00 per hour
InGenesis is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work with our client in Brooklyn, NY. In this role, you will be working in the NYS Employees’ Retirement System’s (NYCERS) office.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
· Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
· May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff. Knowledge of office administration and management; proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling; business communications and ability to take notes is necessary.
· May act as immediate supervisor's representative in dealing with the public and in routine contacts with other State executives; perform particular assignments, studies, and regular administrative functions as specifically directed; screen incoming correspondence, refer to appropriate staff, and follow up to assure a timely response.
· Must be able to work in a diverse fast, paced environment and can complete tasks on time. Being able to work independently with professionalism and courteously is a must.
· Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet navigation, and data entry
· Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work assignments
· Ability to be flexible work independently with minimal supervision and as a team member
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
· Previous data entry and data validation experience
· Previous customer service experience
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.