Sr. Technical Program Manager
Program Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Technical Program Manager 9519
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Sr. Technical Program Manager. The successful candidate will help build and execute projects and programs across various disciplines; cloud migration, learning technologies, sales, productivity apps. The ideal candidate has experience managing large-scale projects. The company offers a great work environment!
Sr. Technical Program Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $90-$100/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Remote, PST work hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k,
Sr. Technical Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Adept around the subject matter to be able to articulate technical details and requirements to various teams involved.
- Be able to work with customers to understand needs to help prioritize product features and development.
- Be able to understand technical components to be able to effectively manage projects and programs.
- Help define metrics and project success criteria.
- Work with PM and Engineers to build plans on how to execute project/program.
- Contribute to help solve complex problems.
- Make data-informed decisions to steer the program.
- Plan, execute and deliver cross-functional initiatives.
- Partner with management on project execution and team efficiency.
- Drive roadmap and resource planning activities and deliverables.
- Help build a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation, and learning.
- Work with cross-functional organizations in the company to help maintain momentum.
Sr. Technical Program Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience managing large-scale projects.
- At least 2 years of software engineering experience, Infrastructure, SRE, or similar experience.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in managing projects for services or enterprises.
- Understanding of AWS, Azure, or other cloud technologies.
- Understanding of infrastructure concepts.
- Managing full life-cycle of program/projects.
- Work with cross-matrix organizations to help drive outcomes for the program.
- Exposure to or understanding of Product focused program management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- 40 hours/week, 10 Month Assignment