Administrative | Greenbrae, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Practice Coordinator 948259
The Practice Coordinator is primarily responsible for representing the administrative and billing team as the public face of the Practice. The company offers a great work environment and the chance to grow your career at a leading healthcare provider!
Practice Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $24
- Worksite: Leading medical institution (Greenbrae, CA 94904)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Practice Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Actively participates in and contributes to all levels and aspects of the Advanced Revenue Cycle. S/he is responsible for processes that encompass the patient-focused insurance experience, including:
- Pre-Service Review : Confirms contract/network status, addresses multiple insurance and referral/authorization inquiries from patients, staff and clinical/management teams, referring providers (PCP and specialists).
- Registration and Scheduling : Ensures accuracy in patient demographics and identifiers, referring provider and PCP information, payer and health plan identification.
- Insurance Eligibility and Benefits Verification : Provides accurate payer and health plan type selections.
- Electronically verifies current eligibility and benefits (per visit, per service basis). Utilizes online access resources of payers and health plan carriers.
Practice Coordinator Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent with four years related experience; or college degree and 6 months related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successfully passes fingerprinting protocol and is approved to be a cash collector
- Experience with insurance and authorizations (follow up/new patient/procedural auths)
- Proven ability to navigate through multiple patient records systems.
- Demonstrated administrative/office coordination skills.
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual capability (Spanish, Cantonese, and Russian) strongly preferred.
- Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- 40 hours/week, 3 Week Assignment