Vice President, Strategic Marketing/Proposal Development (12239)
Vice President- Practice Leader | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Vice President, Strategic Marketing/Proposal Development
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Vice President, Strategic Marketing and Proposal Development to work at our corporate office in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will provide leadership and direction to the proposal and marketing team to support business development needs.
This position is responsible for managing all resources essential to the proposal process and the execution and delivery of proposals. This position will drive efforts to identify and strategically pursue new business opportunities, which may include building relationships with potential customers and teaming partners. This position is also responsible for the leading the company’s marketing efforts, including the development and execution of the company’s marketing strategy.
• Direct/manage department personnel on various projects.
• Primary management functions include strategic leadership, management of assigned resources, oversight of project activities, and performance & compliance management.
• Develop and implement methodology and strategies to consistently improve team’s performance and effectiveness.
• Provide team with necessary tools and templates to effectively complete their jobs.
• Ensures business rules and practices are followed to ensure standardization and consistency across projects.
• Accountable for recruitment, management and retention of dedicated resources assigned to the team.
• Responsible for managing, tracking, and reporting on team’s performance.
• Other duties as necessary for the success of the department and company.
• Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in science or related business discipline.
• Preferred: Graduate-level degree.
• 8+ years of strategic leadership experience in developing proposals for business-to-business (B2B) services.
• Preferred: Experience in developing HR outsourcing and workforce solutions.
• Extensive project management experience required.
• Preferred: Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
• Preferred: Expertise and experience with managed service programs (MSP) project management and HR related technologies, including vendor management systems (VMS) within the contingent workforce industry.
• Excellent leadership, management, written, and verbal communication skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.