Technical Services Veterinarian
Veterinarian | REMOTE | Temporary
Technical Services Veterinarian
Work Location: Quebec, CAN
InGenesis is currently seeking a temporary Companion Animal Technical Services Veterinarian to work with our client located in Quebec, CAN. In this role, you will work with the companion animal team and provide technical support to veterinary clinics and customers related to the client’s portfolio of parasiticides, vaccines, and other pharmaceutical products.
If you are a collaborative, self-motivated veterinarian with strong communication skills, and are looking to work for a science-driven organization, we encourage you to apply.
- Responsible for all companion animal products, inquiries, training and technical information.
- Handle and report product performance complaints.
- Provide medical and scientific information about products as requested by veterinarians from companion animal practices.
- Contribute to development, subject area and content, and delivery of technical training programs.
- Review promotional/technical material and product labeling from conceptual design to final copy to ensure scientific accuracy and adherence to ethical veterinary regulations and industry guidelines.
- Design and implement initiatives and activities related to Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), Key Influencers (KIs), Universities, Colleges and Key Accounts (KAs).
- Travel for client calls on a regular basis to support the Companion Animal team with responsibilities mainly for Eastern Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes region (may occasionally be called to support other parts of Canada as required to optimize support for products and sales force).
- Participate in various regional and national meetings as needed.
- Represent client with Companion Animal industry associations, partners and stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Veterinary Medicine, with veterinary license in Canada.
- Previous veterinary practice (private or industry) with emphasis in small animal practice.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal/written).
- Bilingual in French and English.
- Ability to understand, integrate and communicate scientific concepts to lay and professional persons accordingly.
- Ability to plan, organize and execute high quality work.
- Ability to work effectively on own, self-motivated.
- Perform with a high level of business integrity and professionalism.
- Knowledge of Office technology and related software.
- Willing to travel across Canada, to the U.S.A. and potentially International meetings.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.