Switchboard Operator (5570)
Switchboard Operator | Columbus, OH | Contract
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Switchboard Operator to receive and route calls on multi-line system. In this role, you will also perform clerical duties such as typing, proofreading, scheduling appointments, and sorting mail.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Greet and direct visitors.
• Answer incoming calls, provide information, transfer calls, and take messages, as necessary.
• Route emergency calls appropriately.
• Page individuals to inform them of calls.
• Relay verbal and written messages.
• Arrange conference calls.
• Keep records of calls placed and charges incurred.
• Perform other duties as necessary.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: 6+ months experience in an associated business environment.
• Must be able to type at least 45+ words per minute.
• Strong knowledge of English and grammar.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.