Social Worker II (12000)
Medical | Scranton, PA | Contract
Work Location: Scranton, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Social Worker II to work with our client located in Scranton, PA. In this role, you will work assigned caseload providing medical related services for long term residents and social services to residents in all nursing areas.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Arrange or provide counseling and/or behavior management.
• Promote actions that maintain/enhance each resident’s dignity.
• Maintain professional relationship with residents, families, coworkers, etc.
• Provide admission services to new residents (tours, orientation, communicate expectations, etc.)
• Coordinate discharge planning or transfers.
• Communicate with resident’s responsible party (room changes, changes in condition, hospital stays, etc.).
• Complete applications to secure services for residents.
• Complete psychosocial assessments in a timely manner.
• Develop social service interventions.
• Assist residents and families in understanding health care status or choices.
• Initiate bereavement contacts with deceased residents’ primary next of kin.
• Maintain all necessary documentation.
• Participate in supervision, out service, and in-service training, as directed.
• Assist with continuity of social work services by providing coverage during absence of others.
• Attend meetings and trainings, as necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Active Social Worker or Clinical Social Worker license.
• 2+ years of experience as a Social Worker.
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office products.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.