Social Worker II (11907)
Public Health | Chester, PA | Contract
Work Location: Chester, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Social Worker II to work with our client in Chester, PA. In this role, you will provide support services such as on-site monitoring of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) to ensure that reentrants are receiving appropriate care, meeting State and Federal guidelines.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Track and document all information for grant funding.
• Conduct in person assessments.
• Conduct Vivitrol presentations on and off housing units.
• Coordinate with medical department on all MAT services.
• Coordinate with parole, psychology, and records regarding all interested MAT inmates.
• Set up continuity of care appointments for all inmates leaving the institution.
• Participate in weekly conference calls.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Social Work from accredited Social work program (or equivalent education and experience).
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office products.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.