Social Worker I (7837)
Public Health | Chester, PA | Contract
Social Worker I
Work Location: Chester, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Social Worker I to provide support services such as conducting on-site monitoring of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) to ensure that reentrants are receiving appropriate care, meeting State and Federal guidelines.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Track and document all information as required for grant funding.
• Conduct in person assessments.
• Conduct Vivitrol presentations on and off the housing units.
• Coordinate with medical department on all MAT services.
• Coordinate with parole, psychology, and records regarding all interested MAT inmates.
• Set up continuity of care appointments for all inmates leaving the institution.
• Participate in weekly conference calls.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Associates degree in Human Services (or equivalent education and experience).
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office products.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.