SnapHop Test Job (Do Not Apply) (1756)
Nurse assistant | Atlanta, GA | Contract
Certified Nursing Assistant
Work Location: Spring City, PA
This is non-professional nursing work in the care of patients/residents and their quarters in a hospital, infirmary, and long-term care unit, or a domiciliary care unit. Will perform non-professional nursing services in the direct and daily care and rehabilitation of ambulatory and non-ambulatory patients/residents and the maintenance of their quarters. Nurse aide duties are of limited scope and are performed in accordance with established rules and regulations and under specific instructions from registered nurses and/or physicians. Resource participates on the job, in service and formal training in nursing care procedures to update and maintain non-professional nursing care expertise.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Direct and daily care and rehabilitation of ambulatory and non-ambulatory patients/residents and the maintenance of their quarters.
• Assist and encourage patients/residents to participate in prescribed rehabilitative and recreational activities as individuals and as members of a group.
• Work is performed under the close supervision of a licensed professional supervisor who reviews work through reports, ward inspections, and observation; routine duties are expected to be performed independently.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• 6 months experience as an Aide Trainee or; 1-year experience in the care and treatment of geriatric or physically ill patients/residents.
• High School or equivalent.
• Basic computer skills to include, but not limited to, MS Office products.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.