Senior Patient Access Representative (5587)
Customer Service Assistant | Houston, TX | Contract
Senior Patient Access Representative
Work Location: Houston, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Sr. Patient Access Representative responsible for mentoring other employees as a team leader, scheduling patient appointments, ensuring medical necessity compliance, verifying eligibility, and posting payments.
Utilize your strong skillset in multi-tasking, communication, and proficiency in typing. Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Schedule patient appointments.
• Obtain required information from patient or guarantor and accurately enter in computer.
• Explain required forms to the patient and obtain necessary signatures.
• Ensure medical necessity compliance.
• Collect patient liability, establish payment arrangements, and screen for eligibility.
• Complete complex financial counseling.
• Identify alternative resources for financial reimbursement.
• Verify insurance eligibility and benefits.
• Post payments in system and generate patient receipts.
• Monitor, review, and resolve patient account issues.
• Complete quality review and monitor for process improvement opportunities.
• Function as team leader to ensure daily processes are complete.
• Create employee schedule.
• Provide answers to employee questions and assist in employee orientation/ training.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: 4+ years’ experience in hospital or medical business office setting.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.