RN - Quality Improvement Coordinator (5675)
Quality Assurance Nurse | Columbia, SC | Contract
RN – Quality Improvement Coordinator
Work Location: Columbia, SC
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse – Quality Improvement Coordinator to join our client located in Columbia, SC. As the Quality Improvement Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that all patients receive a consistent level of care.
Specifically, you’ll oversee analyzing various process and procedures used in patient care and ensuring all patients receive correct care based on these standards. It is critical that you stay on top of current nursing practices and possess the ability to pay strong attention to details.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Monitor and implement quality improvement/management activities.
• Conduct quality medical record reviews to monitor quality of care and service provided.
• Analyze findings and make recommendations for corrective actions.
• Perform Health Plan Employer Data Information Set data collection (HEDIS), and National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) accreditation activities.
• Track and investigate quality concerns and complaints.
• Coordinate HEDIS data collection.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Active Registered Nurse (RN) license as issued by the state of South Carolina.
• 4+ years clinical experience.
• Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.