Registered Nurse / RN - Per Diem (8351)
Psych | Pineville, LA | Contract
Work Location: Pineville, LA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Per Diem Registered Nurse / RN to monitor patient conditions and assess needs to provide the best possible care. In this role, you will observe and interpret patient symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Restore and maintain patient health by completing the nursing process.
• Collaborate with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
• Provide physical and psychological support to patients and family.
• Ensure high quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards.
• Measure health outcomes against patient care goals.
• Resolve patient issues and needs.
• Document patient care services.
• Maintain nursing supplies inventory.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license as issued by the Louisiana State Board of Nursing.
• 3+ years of professional nursing experience.
• 1+ year of experience must have been in a hospital, clinic, or 24-hour psychiatric facility setting.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.