Registered Nurse / RN - Managed Care (9752)
Registered Nurse / RN | Columbia, SC | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN - Managed Care Coordinator to work for our client located in Columbia, SC. In this role you will review and evaluate medical or behavioral eligibility regarding benefits and clinical criteria and assess and monitor medical necessity using your clinical proficiency and claims knowledge.
This is a REMOTE opportunity for candidates living in the state of South Carolina! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
- Perform medical review/authorization process.
- Ensure coverage for appropriate services within benefit and medical necessity guidelines.
- Assess service needs, develops and coordinates action plans in cooperation with members, monitors services and implements plans.
- Evaluate outcomes of plans, eligibility, level of benefits, place of service, length of stay and medical necessity regarding requested services and benefit.
- Ensure accurate documentation of clinical information to support and determine medical necessity criteria and contract benefits.
- Utilize allocated resources to back up review determinations.
- Identify and makes referrals to appropriate staff (Medical Director, Case Manager, Preventive Services, Subrogation, Quality of care Referrals, etc.).
- Participate in data collection/input into system for clinical information flow and proper claims adjudication
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the State of South Carolina.
- Associates degree in nursing or graduate from accredited nursing school.
- 2+ years of clinical experience.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.