Registered Nurse - Corrections (Temporary) (7798)
Correctional | Frackville, PA | Contract
Registered Nurse – Corrections (Temporary)
Work Location: Frackville, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to provide nursing care and treatment for inmates at a local correctional facility. In this role, you will perform as a charge nurse, staff nurse, or assessment coordinator.
If you’re ready to provide care to this forgotten patient population, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Charge Nurse: direct/coordinate the delivery of nursing care, make assessments/decisions regarding staff utilization, etc.
• Assessment Coordinator: develop/implement individualized nursing care plans, direct the delivery of nursing care, meet with resident/family to discuss condition, etc.
• Staff Nurse: provide professional care, may be responsible for specialty care area (such as infection control or quality assurance), etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) license as issued by the State of Pennsylvania.
• Proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
• Available for a temporary assignment, up to 6 months.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.