Registered Dietician (10405)
Dietician | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Dietician to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of clinical and marketing strategies to promote the home nutrition support (enteral and parenteral nutrition) program.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- RD provides daily clinical support of all parenteral nutrition patients within their assigned territory and may cover multiple locations, as assigned by the Area Manager, Nutritional Services, to assure optimal coverage within the territory.
- The RD also supports sales activity and account relationships within the assigned territory and maintains a cohesive relationship with office clinical and sales staff to maximize the effectiveness of the office's nutrition support program.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Basic PC skills including email, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience providing customer service, including meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.