Program Analyst (5202)
Business Systems Analyst | Columbia, TN | Contract
Work Location: Columbia, TN
InGenesis is currently seeking a Program Analyst to provide software application support for all Student Information services and Financial Aid. In this role you will provide support in programming, application analytical review, installation, testing, maintaining code, documentation, reporting and operations.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Support a multitude of applications systems.
• Develop new procedures for assigned applications as needed.
• Create and modify SQL scripts for extract of specific data collections
• Support reporting and data needs for TBR requests
• Support testing procedures for functional users.
• Provide input for budget, 3-year planning document and Strategic Planning.
• Provide backup support for other applications as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: Associates degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience: 4+ years’ experience.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience: 2+ years’ experience.
• Knowledge of Student Information Systems.
• Data Base Management experience.
• Experience with PCs and office productivity tools such as Word and Excel.
• Experience with SQL, Oracle, Argos reporting, SQL script writing.
• Preferred Experience: Ellucian Banner, financial aid, records, admissions, enrollment applications.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.