Product Owner (6701)
Business Analyst | Brentwood, TN | Contract
Work Location: Brentwood, TN
InGenesis is currently seeking a Product Owner to develop and adapt product visions to align with corporate strategies. In this role, you will plan and lead all releases through the development of fully defined user stories and prioritized backlog.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Collaborate with development to ensure user stories are properly sized.
• Lead sprint planning to ensure the requirements are tracked and delivered on time.
• Apply business goals, objectives and industry knowledge to make crucial prioritization and scoping decisions.
• Maintain acceptance criteria and proper sizing of all user stories.
• Lead product development with engineers, designers and business analysts.
• Align architecture work, technical design, and any changes to the product.
• Anticipate and identify customer needs and match products/services to fulfill those needs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
• Equivalent practical experience accepted in lieu of degree.
• 5+ years IT business analysis or related experience, required.
• Diagraming experience including contextual, conceptual, state, activity, workflow and others.
• Experience with mobile solutions development for both iOS and Android, preferred
• Experience working with offshore development, preferred.
• Experience leading requirement development efforts, preferred.
• Experience working with UX/UI designers, preferred.
• Experience in health & wellness industries, preferred.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.