Pharmacy Technician (12352)
Pharmacy Technician | Sylvania, OH | Contract
Work Location: Sylvania, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician to work with our client located in Sylvania, OH. In this role, you will assist the pharmacist with preparation and dispensing of medications and supplies.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Prepare medications under supervision of pharmacist to ensure accurately compounded.
• Perform accurate calibration of equipment.
• Assist with recording and maintaining pharmacy temperature and cleaning logs.
• Ensure all pharmacy surfaces, laminar flow hoods and clean room are cleaned.
• Perform basic pharmaceutical calculations to obtain correct doses of medications.
• Ensure licensed pharmacist properly checks all compounding and packing.
• Speak knowledgeably of the scope of services that are available through client.
• Assess and report medication-related incidents and equipment errors/failures.
• May work on advanced projects and committees.
• May complete and monitor quality control.
• May assist purchasing coordinator.
• May coordinate and prioritize compounding room scheduling.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Active Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Ohio.
• Preferred: Current Compounded Sterile Preparation Technician / CSPT certification.
• Preferred: 1+ year of experience with sterile compounding.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.