Patient Call Center Representative (5547)
Call Center Representative | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Patient Call Center Representative
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Switchboard Operator to provide exceptional customer service to potential and existing patients, via phone call. In this role, you will operate a telephone console or switchboard and route the calls to the appropriate party.
If you have demonstrated knowledge in a clinic or hospital setting, solid customer service, strong interpersonal skills, and a professional demeanor, this position is for you! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Answer inquiries regarding services, appointments, programs or other related questions.
• Answer calls according to scripted greeting.
• Receive, relay, and communicate patient messages to clinics/physicians.
• Monitor automated phone queue.
• Operate paging system, as needed, when answering supporting lines.
• Schedule appointments.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent, required.
• Experience: 1+ year of switchboard experience, required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.