Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon (7998)
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery | Newport News, VA | Contract
Work Location: Newport News, VA
InGenesis is currently seeking an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon to provide dental services to eligible beneficiaries of the military health care system. If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Examine teeth, gums, and related tissues using dental instruments, radiographs, and other diagnostic instruments.
• Provide general dentistry procedures.
• Examine, diagnose, and treat various dental diseases.
• Provide fixed and removable prosthetic procedures.
• Treat teeth for extraction and/or surgical removal.
• Prescribe medications.
• Enter data into workload data reporting system.
• Refer patients to appropriate specialists when necessary,
• Conduct oral health, tobacco cessation, and diet counseling.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Certificate of training from an ADA-accredited residency training program.
• Must be board certified (or eligible) in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
• 6+ months of experience within last year.
• Current CPR and ACLS certifications, required.
• Current immunizations, required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.