Occupational Health Nurse / RN (10401)
Occupational Health Nurse | Chicago, IL | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work as an Occupational Health Nurse with our client located in Chicago, IL. In this role, you will provide nursing services as required at the first aid station within the client’s plant.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Attend to injuries that occur in the plant.
- Prepare associated injury reports.
- Respond to health emergencies.
- Provide injury assessments and associated reports.
- Conduct testing of the workforce population – hearing test, physical assessments, etc.
- Provide first aid training, as required.
- Assist in supporting the Health and Wellness Program.
- Perform monthly walk through of plant and job reviews, as required.
- Conduct evaluations and substance testing as required per policy.
- Assist with return to work and FMLA process.
- Assist with stocking of supplies, copying of records, filing, and cleaning assignments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Illinois.
- Current BLS certification.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.