Nurse Assistant / Caregiver (All Shifts) (1996)
Patient Care Technician | Ebensburg, PA | Contract
Nurse Assistant / Caregiver (All Shifts)
Work Location: Ebensburg, PA
InGenesis has several opportunities for a Nursing Assistant / Caregiver to provide services at an Intermediate Care Facility for individuals with physical or developmental disabilities. In this role, you will assist with development, delivery and monitoring in the areas of self-care, socialization and health maintenance
• Assist individuals with daily needs.
• Provide daily routine physical care.
• Lift, position, and transfer individuals.
• Observe and report individual’s behavior.
• Escort individuals to various activities.
• Perform CPR, Heimlich maneuver, and other emergency procedures / evacuations.
• Participate in housekeeping functions.
• Document information in individuals' unit records.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Current CPR certification
• Current tuberculous (TB) screening test.
• Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screenings.